The Value of a Solid Pitch
Finding a job in today's globalized world is much more competitive and complicated than ever. We at JobFit try to make this complicated process of finding a job much easier to manage. The strategy for an effective job hunt is having a clear story for each company you're engaging with.
A clear and engaging "Fit Story" is a job seeker's pitch to a company about why he/she is the best fit for the company. It is company-specific and answers 3 primary questions:
- What is the job seeker's understanding of the company, it's core user/customers, and it's core businesses?
- How can the job seeker improve or build upon core businesses?
- How are the job seeker's goals aligned with the company's goals?
Each of these answers provides valuable information to an internal company referrer if a job seeker is worth the time to be referred. The insight from answering the above three questions respectively show referrers:
- If the job seeker understands the business and cares about the company
- If the job seeker is savvy enough to create new ways to increase revenue or reduce cost
- If the job seeker will be loyal to the company because of aligned goals
Simplifying the Complicated Job Hunt
We're helping you create a clear engaging "Fit Story" by following a simple framework. Here is what it looks like.
The end result looks like the snapshot below.